Saturday, September 1, 2007

If you like COUNTRY MUSIC........

Ok, some of you know that I love country music. But most of all I am a die-hard Kenny Chesney fan. I absolutely loved his concert back in July. We had really bad seats and couldn't hear anything where we were in the Seahawks stadium. I went in and filed a complaint during one of the opening acts (there were 4). We ended up getting seats 40 rows back from the front!! It was so awesome! I would have loved to be in the front row, but we had great seats for the price we paid for the tickets. You can't beat that! That had to be the BEST concert I have ever been to!

BUT, in any case, if you are a Kenny Chesney fan you gotta listen to his new CD. If you haven't heard any of his music you will find that he is a down-to-earth, free-spirited, get-a-little-crazy, paradise-lover kind of guy. His songs are about life--I can always relate to the words! This new CD has a duet song with George Strait--such a good song!! I have to say that I'm an 80's baby--generation X. So alot of the songs have a little more rock tone than country. You can see an interview of him and the new cd here.

Here are some pics from the concert.. The first picture is Kenny coming up from the center of the arena. We had to turn around from the stage to see him...The second picture is Kenny again. Can you see the stadium and how high it goes? We were in one of the worst nosebleed seats up there! So it was quite a difference being on the floor!

The pictures were taken from my cell phone and are not as clear as I would have liked them to be. The last picture is Ronnie Dunn from Brooks & Dunn. They were the 4th show of the evening.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now.. Back to stamping! LOL






No comments: