Tuesday, September 25, 2007

If The Shoe Fits!



I started digging through my craft stash and stumbled over my Lasting Impressions Halloween brass templates. I have collected so many of them over the years. Sometimes its hard to choose which ones I want to use! I love these witchy feet! They are super cute! I used a combo of SU papers and LI papers, some stickles and brads. I didn't dry emboss the shoes. The stockings were dry embossed and then I put the stickles over the top. The saying is dry embossed and sponged with Green Galore ink. I can't imagine sending this out to someone unless they had a really good sense of humor! LOL It's cute though.

The witchy recipe:
  • SU Eggplant, B Black, LI grape, Apple green, pumpkin CS
  • SU green galore ink
  • sponge
  • LI Brads
  • Stickles
  • Lasting impressions templates (2)
  • Lasting Impressions scuffers (sand paper)
  • light box and stylus
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders

6 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Spooktacular Sarah!! I love it. Great card.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I love it!! Those colors are great and it's just a perfect card all around. You are making me need to get out my Halloween stamps with all your great ideas - so thanks!! Love your blog. :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your witch fee and how you did the buckle. I love this template, have it.

Anonymous said...

Your card is sooo cute It makes me giggle girlie .. Love her boots such a fun card to make I am sure who ever gets this cutie will love love love it ..
xoxox
Dawn griffith

luv2teachmath said...

I wouldn't mind getting this card! I am kinda "w"itchy! **grin**

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah - you could always send this type of card to me! It's my sense humor all the way!!! LOVE IT! Your work is always an inspiration to me!!