Saturday, September 1, 2007

Booglie Candy Box



This is one of the candy boxes. I found this really cool ribbon at Michaels in the Halloween section. As I was making this I was searching and searching for the right ribbon. Then my eyes caught this ribbon. It looks soooo good with it! The smaller ribbon was from Martha Stewart's collection. It was originally white. I painted it with Certainly Celery Ink refill. It really matched well!!

Here's the recipe:
  • SU Celery, Artichoke and White CS
  • SU Black and Artichoke ink, Celery refill
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and dies
  • Ribbon from Michaels and Martha Stewart
  • Googlie Eyes
  • Mega Scalloped Punch, Circle Punch
  • Stickles
  • SU Booglie Eyes set, Spooky Spiders

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

The ribbon is cool. It matches perfectly.