Friday, September 7, 2007

Halloween note pad



This little note pad was super easy to make. The note pad came in a 2-pack from Target. I purchased a TON of these little guys a long time ago and I'm just now decorating them! I never had the time to do it. I thought it would be fun to decorate one for Halloween.

The recipe:
  • Black bound note pad from Target
  • Bo Bunny bkgd paper
  • SU W White, B Black CS
  • SU O Orange refill and aqua painter dipped in blender refill
  • Ribbon from Martha Stewart
  • Making Memories Bat Brads
  • SU Booglie Eyes Set

After folding and gluing the bkgd paper, I put a piece of B Black CS (fit to size) just on the inside cover over the seams. I love the fact that the word MUMMY pops out at you! That wasn't even planned!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I can't believe that I missed this one. What a great notepad.