Oh boy, I had fun with this one! The best part of this project was breaking out the chocolate!! I filled this one with Hershey's Miniatures, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The ghost is a covered Tootsie Roll pop. It always seems like I have almost every candy to give out around Halloween. We get so many trick-or-treaters that I have to buy TONS of candy... This is a good thing! That means I have a reason to make more Halloween goodies! :) I absolutely love how this one turned out. It's not at all what I had imagined when I first started...
The black band around the middle is crimped...you can't see it very well with the photo...
The Ghoulish recipe:
- SU Pumpkin and B Black, W White CS
- SU Pumpkin and B Black inks
- coffee filter
- Ghouls night out sticker from Walmart
- SU Batty For You wheel, and Booglie Eyes, and retired Fun Faces stamp sets
- SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Martha Stewart ribbon, SU Gingham, and sparkly ribbon(from a share with Jody Morrow--can't remember the name of the maker)
- Making Memories bat brads