I had to steer away from my Halloween frenzy for a bit to make a thank you card. I have had this Linen Designer paper sitting around for a while and finally decided to use it. I also pulled out my Technique Tuesday line designs. I REALLY love this set! The more I used the stitching stamp the more I fell in love with it. I am also an avid quilter, so actually using my sewing machine for paper stitching is unfathomable to me. It ruins the machine and dries the shaft up which, in turn, can cause it to make some really funky noises! But in any case I really LOVE this stitching stamp. I also love it because I don't have to find different colors of thread (another thing I would have to collect all colors of, of course) to use for stitching. In any case, I can definitely see me using this fun stamp alot in the future!
- SU Choc Chip, Cameo Coral, Vanilla, Creamy Caramel CS and Linen Designer Paper
- SU Choc Chip, Cameo Coral inks
- SU Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set
- Technique Tuesday's stitching set (don't know the name off hand)
- Paper Trey's Paper Tray Stamp set
- Martha Stewart ribbon
- MM Antique copper brads