For my Christmas Card!!! It took a little playing around, but I did it!! I hate being so indecisive about my Christmas cards.... I always end up making several different ones... Anyhow, here's what I came up with... I just love this moose from Whipper Snapper!! He's so stinkin' cute! I came up with the saying and thought it was perfect! Who knows, maybe there is a stamp out there that says this, but I thought it fit!
The Designer label was punched out with Vanilla CS and then I drew the outline of the punch in Artichoke. I shaded the circle and the holly leaves with Artichoke ink. The moose was stamped on white CS. The white didn't match the vanilla so I sponged Creamy Caramel around the moose...
Here's the recipe:
- Stampin Up Cranberry Crisp, W White, Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke CS
- SU Artichoke and C Caramel ink pads
- Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
- SU Holiday Thyme DP
- unknown ribbon, and SU linen thread
- punches: circle, holly leaves, Designer Label (SU), Ticket corner punch
- SU Snow Flurries stamp set
- Whipper Snapper Moose stamp
- LI buttons, kiwi and cinnamon
- SU Artichoke marker