I still have yet to make up my mind about my Christmas cards! I gotta get busy on those...
I had my Snowbunny Bella out and decided to go purple with this card.... It's a little different.. Hope you like! I soooo wanted to put the little white and silver pom poms on the end of the silver cord. I just couldn't find a way to attach them! On the left inside part of the card the greeting was stamped using L Lilac marker using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Then I used the snow flakes from Snow Burst around the greeting--they don't show up very well.... I used Almost Amethyst and Craft White.)... On the front of the card I tore the paper, sponged with Craft White, and Embossed with Irridescent Ice EP...Hope you like it!
Here's the recipe:
- SU Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White CS
- SU Almost Amethyst, Craft White, Groovy Guava ink refill
- SU Lovely Lilac Marker
- Blender pen refill, aqua painter
- SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Corner Rounder
- Snowbunny Bella from Stamping Bella
- SU Word Search and Print Pattern Background stamps, Snow Burst set
- LI Silver brads
- White Gel pen
- White organdy ribbon and silver cord
- Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder