Friday, November 30, 2007

This is what I came up with....



For my Christmas Card!!! It took a little playing around, but I did it!! I hate being so indecisive about my Christmas cards.... I always end up making several different ones... Anyhow, here's what I came up with... I just love this moose from Whipper Snapper!! He's so stinkin' cute! I came up with the saying and thought it was perfect! Who knows, maybe there is a stamp out there that says this, but I thought it fit!

The Designer label was punched out with Vanilla CS and then I drew the outline of the punch in Artichoke. I shaded the circle and the holly leaves with Artichoke ink. The moose was stamped on white CS. The white didn't match the vanilla so I sponged Creamy Caramel around the moose...

Here's the recipe:
  • Stampin Up Cranberry Crisp, W White, Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke CS
  • SU Artichoke and C Caramel ink pads
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
  • SU Holiday Thyme DP
  • unknown ribbon, and SU linen thread
  • punches: circle, holly leaves, Designer Label (SU), Ticket corner punch
  • Printer
  • SU Snow Flurries stamp set
  • Whipper Snapper Moose stamp
  • LI buttons, kiwi and cinnamon
  • SU Artichoke marker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - This card is too darnit cute! I love the moose, and the mistletoe hanging over his head is just a scream! But most of all I am blown away by the colors! I LOVE THIS CARD!
Sandy
Pacifica, CA

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, Wow! You have colored the moose beautifully, and your pattern choices and layout are excellent too!