Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tis the season...

I found this stamp last year. I, for the life of me, cannot remember where... Anyway, the stamp is made by American Art Stamp.... I saw the Tea Bag Holder pattern and was trying to think of something besides tea to put in it...... I was in Joann's yesterday and I spied these individual packs of Tylenol and Advil. Ah-ha!!! The light went on! I thought it was perfect for this.

The stressful recipe:
  • SU Real Red CS
  • SU Dashing DP
  • Stressmas Stamp by American Art Stamp
  • Tylenol
  • Gold Brads
  • unknown rub on
  • double circle punch
  • SU Real Red ink
  • Ribbon
  • Tea Bag Holder pattern ( scroll down to find it once you are on the link page)
























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I am going to have to try and see if I can find that stamp. It is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Now that's a stamp we could all use! You did a wonderful job on that adorable project...so very appropriate for this time of year! I appreciate your creativity...thanks!

Rochelle W said...

Funny Stamp.

Terry Molineux said...

What an awesome idea! love it!

Darlene L said...

That is just so awesomly (made up word) funny and very, very clever! TFS.

Darlene

Billy said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

Donna said...

*lol* this is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

very cute

Wife2TJ said...

This is great!