Saturday, December 22, 2007

Great gift card holder idea!

I was so excited when I was surfing through Julie Buhler's blog and found this great gift card holder! It was perfect timing for me since I have about 5 gift cards that need holders. Julie plans on creating a tutorial for this great little item soon, so keep watching! You can also see the dimensions to the gift card here. From looking at the pictures on these two blogs, I was able to put it all together. I will give you a hint: Punches from Stampin Up! In the meantime, stay tuned on Julie's blog to see the tutorial!










Items used:


  • SU W White, R Red, brushed Gold CS
  • Whippersnapper Jingle Balls stamp
  • Doodlebug Winter stamps
  • SU R Red ink
  • Jingle bells
  • Glitter, Stickles
  • Ticket corner punch,
  • Ribbon, Gold cord
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol


2 comments:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

OH my goodness girlie sooo stinkin adorable Love Love Love these snowmen sooo awesome .. and Love that you made them with the gift card holder .. soo cute
Have a Merry CHRISTmas girlie
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Rochelle W said...

Merry Christmas Sarah!!!!