Monday, January 7, 2008

So Kind..


I love this little penguin from Whipper Snapper! Here I mounted him on Blue Bayou and Soft Sky CS. He is colored in with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The Blue colored pencil is out of an extended pack of 12 pencils. A newer set-- the pencil color is Muted Turquoise. I added stickles to the outfit and snow. I used SU's Priceless set, and Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Craft white inks. The brads are from Lasting Impressions... The ribbons come from MayArts and Stampin Up... I really love the color combo on this one! And I really wish SU had a more muted color of Pixie Pink to go with it. Pixie Pink itself is just too loud for this card....

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable card, love the softness of that blue, that penguin is too cute.

Margaret Kane Ward said...

I'm so glad to see that you're back. I missed you during your hiatus. Fun card.

Good luck with the Christmas stuff, is it's still not put away.

Rochelle W said...

Absolutely Adorable Sarah!!!