Thursday, January 10, 2008

It moosed get done!


I needed to make a replacement for my last moose refregerator lister. This is what I came up with. Quite a few years back I found these little charm-type stamps at a Stamping convention... They have been sitting in my stash unmounted for a long time! Well just a few months ago I bought 4 sheets of EZ Mount foam and finally mounted them. I thought they made a cute set of charms for this lister or any woodsy card. The lister is made using Jr Legal notepads cut in 1/2. The backside has 2 strips of adhesive magnets one on the top and one on the bottom backside.
Recipe:
Stamps: Inky Antics moose, Yvonne Albrighton stamps, SU antique crackling bkgd stamp Inks: Black, Cocoa. Prismacolor Pencils, Ribbon and SU linen thread. Magnets, Jr Legal Notepads, SU White CS and Bazzill CS

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This guy is too cute.

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing this with us.

nancy said...

That is SOOOOO cute.

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Sarah. I love it. I just had a bunch of paper cut to make these and it turns out that I bought the wrong paper. Mine doesn't have a top so it has nothing to glue the paper on. Now I have 36 pads that I can't alter. I have to go back and get the kind with a top.