Friday, December 26, 2008

Margaritaville

So when I'm 40 I want this cake!! And don't forget the margaritas! And I better be on an island too! LOL

I love these cakes. I am in NO WAY affiliated with this company. I just love Anne Heap's creativeness. I have tried cake-making/decorating and it is just not for me! My grandma did it for years and made many wedding cakes for people. She had the talent. I, on the other hand, don't have the talent or the desire--its too hard on the wrists. :( So I admire people who can create these pieces of art! Thanks to Pink Cake Box for sharing your work. :)


Sandal Novelty Cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to admit these are some pretty cool cakes!

It's amazing to be how some people have the raw talent to make wedding cakes or any cake for that matter.

I hope you get that cake for your b-day! (haha).