Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Changito Winter Wishes

Here is the perfect "politically correct" holiday card! I found this set Changito Snow Play by Stampendous. Apparently it is an exclusive set for whatever reason. You can buy the individual stamps in rubber, but this is a clear set of stamps. It's so stinkin cute! The glitter on this one was messy... I used glitter glue on my Martha Stewart snowflake punch out and glittered it up with silver. The background was cuttlebugged. Also used: Copic Markers, SU NON, Bravo Burgandy, Buckaroo Blue, W White CS, Nestabilities, gems, and metallic ribbon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Changito! He is too adorable! Christina

Lastel said...

Cute card !
Hey Sarah , What happened to our SBS10 blog ? Are we still a group ?

Whimsey said...

Cute card...

And I see I have the same question as Lastel - is our SBS10 blog still around? Its vanished from my Dashboard so I thought I better see what's up!!

Thanks; hope all is well; LOVE your blog background!

stampingmommy said...

I love the stampendous monkeys!
Super cute card!!! Wow - I am glad it wasn't just me being cut from the group for not posting in a few weeks! I have missed the sistahs!
Heather (SBS)