Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You cards...


This is a set of 15 thank you cards..I swear this is the most cards I have made in one sitting for a very long time!!! These were made for my niece. She just had a baby shower and needed some thank you cards to send out.. They were all done on raised-edge note cards. I used SU's Bundle of Joy setI masked the square center to stamp the border. The thank you sentiment is from Paper Trey. I painted the giraffe using an aqua painter, ink refills and blender pen refill solution. The edges and sentiment were inked with the old Positively Pink ink pad.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks really nice. I like the giraffe with pink spots, cool.

Jen said...

Adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah! Very cute blog!!!

I see you are a quilter too!! I have a room full of quilting crap too! HA lol! Fancy-schmancy sewing machines and a even a huge quilt frame that I don't even use.

Heck, I'm just too tired anymore.

I spend all my energy on those kids...

I'm due to "get inspired" soon though.

Shelley J.
(Catlin)

Whimsey said...

Oh these are adorable! Love everything about them!!

Hugs,
~Michele, SBS10

stampingmommy said...

Ooooh - I love these! Pink is my favorite anyway - but on baby cards - even cuter!!