Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Shower Thanks..

This was one of my trial Thank You cards.. I decided to go with the other set because this would have been too time consuming. The image is from Gina K and the sentiment is from Paper Trey.
I used my cuttlebug die for the baby pins and attached them to the ribbon with the tag. The image is colored in with Copics and stickles used on the buttons and baby. I used the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder for the background. Other supplies used: Nestabilities scalloped square, Pink Pirouette, Positively Pink, and W White CS, Lasting Impressions Buttons.

3 comments:

Lastel said...

What an adorable card !

Anonymous said...

Your work is sooo gorgeous!!

Tru said...

This is very pretty! Love the glitter. Hope things are going well. Do you know anything about the SBS10 blog disappearing??