Saturday, April 12, 2008

Something different...




This is something totally different for me. I have had a Cricut for a while now and I have not used it much. The Cricut cartridges have been on sale at Michael's this week and I bought a few of them. We have a birthday party to go to for my twin niece and nephew this afternoon and this is what I came up with. They are really cute. The only thing I do not like about these is they are very time consuming. But they are fun to put together! The color on the Mickey card is Brilliant Blue, although it doesn't look like it. All of the paper is Stampin Up except for the turquoise blue and the pink for the base of the Minnie card, which is Bazzill. The cartridges I used are Mickey and Friends, and ZooBalloo.

3 comments:

Ila said...

These cards are just So Fabulous, Cute and Fun...love them all!!

Chris said...

these are adorable!!! i don't use my cricut for cards...so thanks for the inspiration!! >"<

Rochelle W said...

These are sooooo cute Sarah. Sorry I have been missing lately. But I am here now. Don't you love the swiss dots!!