Friday, April 18, 2008

Big happy birthday


I made this sweet little card for my daughter. She absolutely loves elephants. This adorable ((BIG)) stamp is from Whipper Snapper. It is colored in with Copics. I love the richness of the colors, but I definitely need some practice with these! Things have been slowing down just a bit for me so hopefully I will get more of a chance to stamp today and tomorrow. Have a great weekend and hopefully no one gets more snow! We have record late snow this year. I have NEVER seen snow this late in the year here in the NW. It is not sticking by any means, but it's still snow!! I hear Hawaii calling my name! I need some sunshine! Enjoy!!
The recipe:
  • SU Pixie Pink and the old Marvelous Magenta, W White CS
  • Bazzill turquoise CS
  • Cuttlebug dies
  • Photo corner punch
  • Piercing tools
  • Whipper Snapper Elephant Birthday stamp
  • Paper Trey's Faux Ribbon set
  • May arts ribbon, and unknown irridescent cord

5 comments:

Chris said...

i love this elephant!!! this is a great card...>"<

Whimsey said...

What an adorable elephant; great card!

~Michele, SBS10

Sara Frawley said...

this is beautiful, Sarah! I just love that elephant!

Rochelle W said...

That elephant is super cute. I love the photo corners too with the piercing. Great card!!

Renee said...

Awww so cute! I love the elephant! I like your coloring to.