Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ruff Day

Okay, so the picture didn't turn out so great!!! I guess I really need a photo/light box. Anyway, I thought this one turned out cute. I used my SU punches.. haven't used them in a LONG time! I need to make this quick because I have to leave for work so the recipe is below. The recipe:
  • Bazzill CS
  • SU Blue Bayou, W White CS
  • Stamps by Whipper Snapper, Cloud nine, and Penny Black
  • SU tag punches--large and small
  • antique copper brads
  • SU Choc Chip, B Black inks
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
  • Stamp-a-ma-jig
  • May Arts ribbon

7 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very cute Sarah. I love the puppy. I haven't used my tag punches in a while either.

Alhambra Club said...

This is a wonderful layout, the puppy and paws is adorable.

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!!

Sara in WI said...

Soooooo cute! I want a puppy.....
Sara in WI

Michelle said...

Very sweet! Great job Sarah.
Michelle SBS10

Chris said...

i'm lovin' this card!! it's so cute!! and i think the pic is good!!! >"<

Latisha said...

I like how you colored the dog & background. When I bought my su tag punch, I really thought I would use it more than I do lol