Monday, August 13, 2007

So Kind

Ahhh! Finally a chance to stamp! I pulled out my Priceless stamp set to play and this is what I came up with. I haven't made a pocket card in a long time. I used the Coluzzle template for the pocket card. I cased the design from Cambria.






The recipe:


  • Stampin Up Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Always Artichoke CS
  • Stampin Up Prints Sample
  • SU Blue Bayou, Always Artichoke ink
  • Coluzzle library pocket card template
  • LI Brads
  • Cuttlebug dies (circle and flower)
  • SU! tab punch, corner rounder
  • American Crafts ribbon
  • SU Priceless stamp set

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, would not think of this color combo but it is great.

Anonymous said...

Cute, I love the way you used the ribbon off the scalloped circle.

Rochelle W said...

I love the pocket card. They are so fun to make. Yours is great.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tutorial for this I adore it! Great job!