Thursday, August 30, 2007

Whippersnapper Moose



Well, I can't get away from this really great cardstock from Scenic Route. I love the colors that they used in this set. And the great thing is that the new Blue Bayou and Soft Sky go great with it!!

On this one I used crystal effects (although you cannot see it) on the glasses. I also used some black glitter glue (like stickles but from Michaels) on the music notes.

Moose card recipe:

  • Whippersnapper Moose stamp
  • Stampin Up Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal, W White
  • Scenic Route CS
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
  • SU B Black and Apricot Appeal inks
  • SU Font
  • Word Window Punch
  • unknown ribbon, Martha Stewart cording
  • MM brads
  • Paper Trey Faux Ribbon set
  • Cuttlebug dies
  • Turquoise stickles, black glitter glue
  • Crystal Effects

Thank You to Kristine Reynolds for pointing out that this stamp was from Whippersnapper. I must have been asleep while posting this!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny & cute!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card Sarah! I think the moose is Whippersnapper-not PennyBlack. It's my daughters favorite stamp!

Rochelle W said...

I love the mp3 player he is listening to. How cute.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!