Well, I can't get away from this really great cardstock from Scenic Route. I love the colors that they used in this set. And the great thing is that the new Blue Bayou and Soft Sky go great with it!!
On this one I used crystal effects (although you cannot see it) on the glasses. I also used some black glitter glue (like stickles but from Michaels) on the music notes.
Moose card recipe:
- Whippersnapper Moose stamp
- Stampin Up Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal, W White
- Scenic Route CS
- Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
- SU B Black and Apricot Appeal inks
- SU Font
- Word Window Punch
- unknown ribbon, Martha Stewart cording
- MM brads
- Paper Trey Faux Ribbon set
- Cuttlebug dies
- Turquoise stickles, black glitter glue
- Crystal Effects
Thank You to Kristine Reynolds for pointing out that this stamp was from Whippersnapper. I must have been asleep while posting this!!