Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Snappy Birthday!

Ahhhhh!!! I finally had a little time to stamp! I made this one for my great nephew's 1st birthday. He's such a cutie!! I think I will actually have some time this weekend to do some serious stamping!! I soooo need the break! I will be receiving my first *GASP* order from Stampin' Up's new catty tomorrow. I will have all of the new colors and a few stamp sets. I am gearing up to purchase out of the Holiday mini. I am seriously going to be broke!!! Ahhh, the joys of stamping!

Here's the recipe:
  • Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise, Ballet Blue, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White CS
  • Stampin Up ink refills, Basic Black pad, Cool Caribbean pad, and Ballet Blue pad.
  • Marvy Giga and mega scalloped circle, dog tag punches
  • stickles
  • aqua painter and blender pen refill
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alpha
  • Expressions Ribbon


2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love what you did with Mr.Snappy (as I call him)

Rochelle W said...

I love it. Great colors and it has stickles!! lol