Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paris Bella Birthday

Here is the card I made last night. My stamp time is sooo limited this quarter!
I had this one made up in my mind for the last couple of days and finally got it out on paper!
There's not a whole lot of SU stamping on this one:
*Bella and Paper Trey stamps
*SU Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Cameo Coral cardstock
*Cameo Coral, Basic Black inks and SU markers
*Unknown background paper (just sitting in my stash!)
*SU ribbon and unknown cord
*Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Cuttlebug square die
*Fruit punch stickles
The picture just doesn't do this card justice! Its so much prettier in when its in your hands!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!

StampOwl said...

very pretty!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

She looks super...I love all the embellishments here!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm not a fan of pink, that said I have to say how much I LOVE this card!

Dawn Knapp said...

OHHH, this is so pretty!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful! And to think I wasn't going to get this Cuttlebug folder!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Sara,
this is gorgeous! I so want a cuttlebug! It goes perfect with the Bellas..Chris

Anonymous said...

Your work is truly incredible...i love all of you cards!!!

Anonymous said...

HI SARAH CHECK OUT MY BLOG, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED.

Rochelle W said...

I love this card. Supa cute Sarah

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I'm a stamper here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I've been taking flying in to see my mother in Tumwater, Washington. While I'm visiting, we take lots of CLASSES! It's so much fun.

We've done a lot of PINK cards, but this one is really cute. One question though, do you tape that card front to regular cardstock?

Have a great day...

Ann Hovde in Fairbanks, Alaska

Anonymous said...

Sarah, that is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love that cuttle bug square. I have been trying to resist, but, now that I have seen it....I will probably have to get it. TFS! SOOOO Cute!