Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday--special fold

I found this special fold pattern over at Nicole Heady's blog... I just had to try it out! I made mine a little bit different from hers, but its still the same card fold. The picture here doesn't do the card justice. Its so much prettier in person!

Here's what I used:

*SU Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow, Choc Chip, Vanilla CS
*3 bugs in a rug patterned paper
*LI Buttons
*SU ribbons
*SU Perfect plum ink
*Scalloped scissors
*Coluzzle circle
*Cuttlebug Baby Face, and Red Tag Sale alphas and shapes
*MM Brads
*Paper Trey's Faux Ribbon set (saying)

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

This is very neat. I love all the embellishments you used.

Anonymous said...

Love this card.....the design, colors, paper.......everything!!

Anonymous said...

Did you use a magnet to keep it closed like Nichole suggested? When I made mine it wasn't staying closed real well. Maybe I wasn't careful enough. :) Great card!