Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is it over yet???

I sooo wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when this nursing program is all over!! This quarter is just unbelievably hectic ( I think I already said that!). They have us running constantly!! This week is definitely one of those weeks... But its my last quarter and I have to keep going. It will be so nice to wake up and not have to open a book to read 100 pages a day and take tests every 10 days--and hard ones at that! Burn out is hitting hard!! I have been going for 7 quarters straight--no summer off! Yikes!

Hopefully when I get home tomorrow I can get this new card I made today up here on my blog. Now, just gotta find the camera! :) DD had her final show-down at the elementary school last week--a talent show. I'm so sad!! Her elementary career is all over! No more babies I guess. Ugh!! On to the teen stuff. My oldest is already there--the phone rings off the hook constantly! If there is one thing I'm thankful for it's that I am finishing this nursing program before they are both full-blown teenagers.

Anyway, I'll try to be back soon to upload some stuff! Have a great day everyone!!





No comments: