Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

I had THE MOST FUN creating this! I made it for my niece who is due to have her baby soon. It's a boy and she is naming him Dash. I thought this turned out so cute! I have to mail it to her so I'm hoping that it doesn't get ruined en route!! I used my Cricut for the letters from the Storybook cartridge. I love this cartridge! I ran the letters through my xyron and then dipped them in glitter. It took a little bit of time but the end result is just fab!

The little jungle animals came in a package that had the palm tree attached to the lid. I thought it was perfect for the top of the cake! There are onesies at the base of the tree and washcloths underneath the leaves. The vines and the alligator were cut with the Cricut using Zoobaloo. The decorative paper I found was just awesome and totally fit the theme!

No comments: