A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
I was a stay-at-home mom with a 1 year old and a 4 year old.. The good ole days!
Things on my to-do list today:
- stamp (always)
- clean the house
- run into town to take my daughter shopping
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionare:
I would definitely have to buy an island somewhere... somewhere private for my own sanity! Charities are always a must--would donate to them. Would make sure all my friends and family were taken care of... And I think I would have to hire my own private massuer..3 of my bad habits:
- definitely my shopping addiction--mostly stamping
- my Diet Pepsi habit--wish I could kick it!
- biting my nails... so bad for the teeth
3 places I have lived:
- Salem, OR
- Tualitin, OR
- Vancouver, WA
5 jobs that I have had:
- Worked in women's clothing store
- Worked as a tax agent
- worked at fabric/craft store (go figure)
- Worked at a bank as a teller
- Working as a registered nurse
5 things people don't know about me:
- I have no full-blood sisters or brothers. They are all half...half from my mom, half from my dad--and I'm the baby..
- I am related to Samuel B Morse--inventor of the Morse Code
- My family is spread all over the US--I live in the NW, have family in NY, FL, CO, KS, OR, AK
- My son has a "spock" ear, and my daughter was born with a 6th toe...I have a distant relative who had webbed fingers--the first two and the last two... I call us the Star Trek generation..
- My very first concert I have ever been to was when I was about 6 years old.. It was Donnie and Marie (ROFL)..
I am going to tag: