I finally put together this card! The little bear is so stinkin cute! I used the glittered cuttlebug technique on this one. I have needed alot of Get Well cards lately so I thought it was perfect.
- Stampin Up W White, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue CS
- Whipper Snapper BooBoo Bear
- Prismacolor and gamsol
- Lasting Impressions buttons-- Boardwalk Blue
- May Arts striped ribbon, SU organdy, irridescent cord
- Word Window Punch
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- SU retired Simple Sayings stamp set
Here's a tip: In order to create a slit on the crease of the fold for the ribbon I used the Basic Gray Notch supplies. I have never actually purchased the BG Notch tool.. I use the refill blades (sold seperately to refill the tool) and use an eyelet mat and a hammer to cut the notch out. Saves a bunch of money!! I believe the Notch tool is about $25.. This refill set cost about $9-10. Quite a savings!