Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An "ice" day



Oh boy, have things been hectic! I work 4 days a week and it feels like I just don't have time to do anything! This week it has just been one thing after another. I swear it is the pull of the almost-full moon! The weather here has been crazy too! Yesterday it was in the low 70's and today it is in the low 50's, getting down to about 35 at night. Brrrrr! I know that is nothing compared to winter, but I'm just not ready for it.

Anyway, here is a a french-fry box I made with this cute little penguin stamp from Whipper Snapper. I did some experimenting with the colors. On this image I used Soft Sky ink to color the penguin. The color is just a little too light. He looks like he's cold! The hat and scarf are colored in with the OLD SU Rose Red. I also mounted it on the old Rose Red CS. The box was embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder.

Here are some of the other items I used:
  • SU W White, Rose Red, Soft Sky CS
  • SU Marigold, Soft Sky, Rose Red inks
  • blender pen refill
  • aqua painter
  • dazzling diamonds
  • MM snowflake brads
  • American Crafts and May Arts ribbon
  • cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Dove chocolates

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable,love this french fry box

Rochelle W said...

Another cute project Sarah.

Melissa said...

Have an ice day?! Hahahaha! I love it!

Melissa said...

I just tagged you on my blog! :0)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!TFS

Shop girl said...

This is just to cute...ME

Anonymous said...

I'd love for you to share this template with us!

Cyndi