Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holiday Snowman


Here is a quick and cute little Christmas card I made last night.
I bought this snowman stamp last year on clearance--who could resist? The snowman stamp is from Penny Black. The image is colored in with SU ink refills and blender pen solution.
Here is the recipe:
  • SU Certainly Celery, Cranberry Crisp, W White CS
  • SU Rose Red, C Celery ink refills, Cranberry Crisp, C Celery and White Craft pads
  • Ribbon from Michaels
  • Gold Brads
  • Corner rounder
  • SU Snow jumbo wheel and Snowflake Spot sets
  • Penny Black snowman, and Paper Trey greeting
  • Cuttlebug die
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

9 comments:

Tangerine Dream said...

I just love your stuff! Thank you for sharing...I get so inspired to play when I see your stuff!

Judi said...

I love your card Sarah, it is so cute. I also love the colors you use too. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Judi

Ret said...

oh he is soooo cute! You did a beautiful job on him too...your creativity just makes me want to create!!! thanks!!! :)
love your cards,
Ret
http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/crafty1ret

foodpartyfun said...

I love this card...the snowman is soooo....cute!

Pat

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so cute, that snowman is adorable and love how you did the sentiment tag

Melissa said...

So cute! I love it!

Dawn Griffith said...

ADORABLE!!! soo stinkin cute girlie ..
xoox
Dawn griffith

Michelle said...

Very darling - I love those colors.

Rochelle W said...

Awwww... so cute.