Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Many Thanks...


It felt good to sit down and stamp today! I feel guilty stamping while I'm in college. But this quarter I have decided to quit feeling guilty and just get it out of my system.... Here are two cards I made today. I was trying to use up my background paper and came up with these. Supplies used: SU! Brocade Blue CS, peach Bazzill CS, Scrapbook Walls patterned paper, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet die set, Cuttlebug embossing folder, K & C Company chipboard, SU ribbon and SU ticket punch, and MM rub-ons and brads.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are beautiful...I love Scrapbook Walls paper - I seem to always be picking it from the racks even when I am not looking for it...

BTW, your wiper cards today were super...not too fussy - they hit the mark!