Sunday, February 25, 2007

{{Blog Candy Winner}}

The winner of my 1st blog candy was chosen by www.randomizer.org which will randomly pick a number. The random number picked was #23...

foodpartyfun said...
Provo Craft - Love my Cuttlebug
Marvy - Large punches
Michael's Dollar Stamps - I am addicted to them.
Great Blog Candy!
Thanks,
Pat


I tallied up everyone's votes for favorite companies. I am only including companies with 3 or more votes...

10 votes..................Michael's
10 votes..................Marvy Punches
9 votes....................Bella
8 votes....................Cuttlebug/Provocraft
4 votes....................Bazzill
4 votes....................Hero Arts
4 votes....................Creative Memories
4 votes....................Gina K Designs
3 votes....................Amuse
3 votes....................StarLit Studio
3 votes....................Prima
3 votes....................House Mouse
3 votes....................Joann's

Thank you to everyone who played!! It was fun to see which companies you all like! Pat, please send your address to: slbevard89@yahoo.com and I'll get your goodies out to you!

No comments: