Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Treat Boxes

It's been a LONG TIME since have stamped!! I wish I had 4 of me so I could have one working on my paper crafts, one working on my quilts, one doing housework, and the other spending good quality time with all the people in my life... oh yeah, and another one to go out and work!!! So make that 5! Anyway, here are a couple of treat boxes I made with a Bigz die that I bought...
The eyes on this one were sprinkled with Glow In The Dark glitter by Martha Stewart! I tried to take a picture in the dark but it didn't turn out... bummer! But they really do glow in the dark!!! Very cool stuff!The skull is also sprinkled with Glow In The Dark glitter by Martha Stewart... The stamp I used on this one came from Gina K Designs
I love these gummy eyeballs!! They are so fun! I happened to find them in a little candy shop about a week ago...

No comments: