Monday, January 12, 2009

Miniature Valentines






I made these sweet little valentines to go into the valentine tin. I broke out my CC Designs stamps and whipped 'em together... I bought them last year and I finally got a chance to use them! These are all trading card size and fit perfectly in the tin. I probably would have made more but a few of these are a bit bulky. Another thing I used on these are my Copics. I think I'm starting to get the hang of how to blend them! I guess it just takes patience and time... On these I used SU and Bazzill CS, several Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders, some Quickutz dies and brads from Makng Memories and Bazzill, SU eyelets, and various ribbons and punches...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh these are so adorable!!! May need to make some of these for my son's class. THANK you for sharing your wonderful creations :o)

Unknown said...

Sara, I love them!! I love those CC stamps. Thanks for sharing.