Saturday, October 11, 2008

Upsy Daisy

Life has been crazy here! Since I have been off of work I have been in the which-way-do-I-go funk. There are so many things that need to be done it's hard to find a place to start. I did take a little time out for crafting... This card was really easy to make. I used glossy white CS and sponged it with the following SU inks: M Mustard, C Caramel, M Moss, C Celery, S Saffron, R Rust. The flowers were stamped using Chocolate ink. Other items used include: SU Chocolate and Caramel CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Coppermine Fabric Fancies Prima flowers, Nestabilities tags, and brown gingham ribbon.

3 comments:

Chris said...

this is a very pretty card!! i love this set, just got it, haven't inked it!!! >"<

Whimsey said...

I soooo need this stamp set; love your card!

Hugs,
~Michele, SBS10

Tru said...

This is very pretty! Hopefully this set will be available to NZ next year.