Monday, September 1, 2008

Spooky Greetings


I had some time to play today. I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner!! Holy cow! Where did the year go?

This is a card I made with a Halloween set from CC Designs. I love this set!! I broke out my new Cuttlebug embossing folders. I guess the holiday ones are special edition folders?? I'm not sure about that, but that's what I heard. I used the spider web as the background.

Here are some other supplies I used:


  • SU Pumpkin, Vanilla, and B Black CS
  • Cardstock by Bazzill
  • Lasting Impressions brads
  • MM bat brad
  • MFT Halloween stamps
  • CC Designs Stamps
  • Ribbon and cording
  • Distressor
  • Word window punch
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So darn cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Rochelle W said...

OMG Sara!!! This is the cutest card. I love love love it!!

Lastel said...

So cute , love it !

mE said...

Love this card! I have got to get some cutesy Halloween stuff!

Boootiful!

Inky Smiles!
Erin