Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm BACK!!!!!

Wow! Life has really been hectic for the last month!! I got back from Disney World a week ago. Once I got home I had to throw all of our clothes into the wash and finish them by the morning. After we re-packed, the kids and I got in the car and went to a kids camp, where I worked all week!! OMG it is going to be soooo good to sleep in my own bed!!!!!! The kids are so happy to be home. Once I get settled in I'm sooooo going to stamp! Until then I'll be washing and washing clothes and cleaning everything we have been dragging around for the past 2 weeks.. UGH! I'm so glad to be home! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!

1 comment:

stampingcaz said...

welcome back! I have missed your cards and posts.

You have been nominated for an award, check out my blog!

Best Wishes
Caz