Thursday, March 15, 2007

Boo Boo Bear


I love this little bear!! He is from Whipper Snapper. I colored him in with Prismacolor pencils...

Here are some of the supplies:
*Stampin Up! Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, and Rebecca patterned paper
*SU and May Arts ribbon
*SU Antique brads
*Whipper Snapper bear stamp
*SU Simple Sayings set
*Corner rounder and Word Window punch
*Fruit Punch Stickles
I'm not quite done with the b-day cards I promised. I'll try to get them up soon!

8 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

He is so so cute! Would be great for blog candy, wink! wink!

Inky 1 Jenny K said...

Very Very cute card. great job coloring and I love the stripey ribbon with the plaid background.

Allison said...

This is a sweet creation...good for you!

foodpartyfun said...

Sarah,
This card is absolutely adorable!

Pat

monika/buzsy said...

Super cute! Great colors. TFS!

Debbie Olson said...

WOW! Is he ever cute, and he is marvelously colored as well!

Sherri R said...

This is such a GREAT card! Just adorable! Sherri

Rochelle W said...

This is so cute.