Saturday, January 13, 2007

Valentine Gift Bag









Here is a sweet little gift bag I made today. The bag takes a whole sheet of paper (positively pink), and is a coluzzle pattern. The handles are separate. I used the coluzzle hearts. I cut out 4 of the hearts and used 2 hearts for each handle for more stability. Patterned paper is Loves Me (I'm having so much fun with this paper!). Other diecuts or punches use Cool Caribbean, a turquoise blue paper from Bazzill, and Pretty in Pink. the die cuts are all from Cuttlebug--concentric hearts, typewriter alpha, you're not the boss of me alpha, baby face alpha, 2x2 tag set. Punches are from Marvy (scallop punch) and from SU (tag punch. Embossing by Cuttlebug swirls). I used SU! Loving Hearts set from 2003, valentine phrase from the SU tag kit. The cute little key ring/clasp was a great find from Walmart (of all places!). The striped ribbon on this was a great little find from Michaels--the colors matched almost exactly!!! The ribbon is also tied with pink organza and positively pink grosgrain (can't remember the exact name). Also used on this was the signo white gel pen.






2 comments:

Jackie said...

How cute is that - I love it!!

michelle sturgeon said...

This bag is so adorably cute! I love the heart handles!